YouTube: Katy Perry: The One That Got Away (official video)

8:56 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Katy Perry: The One That Got Away (official video)

Check out the official video of the latest success of Katy Perry, "The One That Got Away", Mexican actor Diego Luna.

YouTube: Katy Perry - The One That Got Away (official video)



"This song shows a very different side of me that I have shown in my previous singles on this album. I think everyone can relate to this song," said the pop star, 27 years old, on the track.

"I wrote this song about someone who promises something for all, but ends up breaking his promise. It's a bittersweet story," said Katy.

What about the new video for Katy Perry?

1. I loved it (Super)
2. It is in some (regular)
3. It's all right (next)
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment