Lady Gaga: Marry The Night: The Prelude Pathetique

10:11 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Lady Gaga: Marry The Night: The Prelude Pathetique

She is an endless source of creative energy, and Lady Gaga has released an advance of 1 minute and 47 seconds, the prelude pathos of his hit "Marry the Night".

YouTube: Lady Gaga - Marry The Night: The Prelude Pathetique



The singer of "Bad Romance", once again, causes a sensation with visual and hearing the greatness of his staging of this wonderful short film.

Before launching a teaser, Gaga tweeted, "I will submit 1 min 47 seconds and 18 frames of pathetic prelude 'Marry the Night'. The entire prelude is 7 minutes 33 seconds and 15 frames."

In related news, the creative director of Gaga, Laurieann Gibson, have decided to separate after five years of working together.

Gibson told reporters: "I am satisfied with the work I've done leading to the artist, their presentations, shows, tours, music videos, and the Monster Ball HBO [special], which was a culmination of my work as creator and director. Recently, Lady Gaga was motivated to take the helm of the creative direction of his career and, as such, I decided to step aside. "

"I'm very proud of her, and despite the distance, I wish you all the best. I hope to continue my work with notable artists and new artists who are part of my group, Interscope Records, and the next season of my TV ".

¿Impatient to see the full video?

1. Yes, I can not wait (super)
2. No (regular)
3. I do not care, I'm not a fan (next)
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment