Dylan and Cole Sprouse are "got milk?"

2:36 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Check out the latest announcement of Dylan and Cole Sprouse to got milk?


The twins, 18 years old, talked about his love for the healthy beverage in the video.

They shared, "At home, each of us receives a gallon each of milk and that we defendour lives. Milk is something that we never miss."

What do you think the announcement of the twins to "got milk?"?







  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

5 comentarios:

  1. Unknown said...

    They are so cute, I love these guys. LOL. I grew up watching their show "The suite life of Zack and Cody".

  2. Marina said...

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OH MY! THEY ARE VERY HOT! I LOVE YOU, COLE. I WANT YOU FOR MEEEEE... KKKKKK.

    YOU ARE SO HANDSOME. I LOVE U SO MUUUUUUUUCH! AAAAAAAAAAAH!

  3. Camila Pires said...

    Hey, I am from Brazil, and I just wanna say: "Brazil love you, guys!" I love you 2. Buuut, my favorite is you, Dylan. You are "sexy and you know that"! kkkkk

  4. Anonymous said...

    i love you

  5. debora said...

    i love you forever

Post a Comment