Zayn Malik is no longer with Stephanie Davis?

1:50 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Zayn Malik confirms that it is without a girlfriend
--------------------------------------------------
Zayn Malik confirmed that ended his relationship with Stephanie Davis
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

Zayn Malik has denied rumors that he is dating British actress Stephanie Davis.



It was rumored that the singer had a relationship One Direction "very close" with the actress, but he has taken his Twitter to deny any romance.

"There has been a little confusion on Twitter for a couple of weeks. I'm here to clarify that I'm single for 3 months," tweeted Zein, 18.

Last week, Stephanie, 18, who plays Hollyoaks Sinead O'Connor, revealed that she was happy with her ​​current boyfriend (which many assumed it was Zayn).

"So guys ... u have been asking ....... I just question whether or not the answer is no ... I'm not alone;) and I'm happy:)) xxx" she Tweeted.

SORRY or happy that these two are not a couple? Happy (Super), Sad (regular), I do not care, I'm not a fan of them (below)
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment