Christina Aguilera: "Lady Gaga is great" Photos

11:18 AM Publicado por Anonymous

Comparisons between Christina Aguilera and Lady Gaga have taken off since the release of the official video of Xtina's song, "Not Myself Tonight."

versus-christina-aguilera-vs-lady-gaga

At this, Miss Aguilera decided to speak and clarify some rumors. This is what she wrote on her official website:

"Dear fans, I'd take a moment to clarify something that has caught my attention this morning. It is easy for commentators to get something out of context and create unnecessary dramas especially among us women.

So I would like to inform everyone directly so that my words do not come to be misunderstood for someone to sell a story ... I have absolutely nothing against Lady Gaga or any other artist in this business.

I think she is great, and I appreciate any woman brave enough to go against the norm. She has earned her success by working hard and having a clear objective and I have nothing but respect for that. There is room for all of us in the iPods of you.

This is not the first time I have been unjustly faced with another singer, but it will be the last time you comment on the matter.

We can not be trying it this way ...

Love, C / X "
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment