Demi Lovato talks about Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Tour ...

8:22 AM Publicado por Anonymous

Demi Lovato looks lovely on the cover of the June 2010 Girl's Life magazine.
demi
The actress and singer of 17 years with the magazine talked about not trying to change more for others, friends, celebrities, and what you can not miss in your summer. About staying true: "I've lost a lot of time worrying about those things and try to change others. Had I known, I could have saved a lot of self-esteem issues." On his friendship with Miley Cyrus, "Miley has been in the spotlight longer than me, so I go with it. I can send an sms saying that I'm crying and stressed, and she will respond by saying, 'OK, what you feel '. She is the sweetest thing in the world. "Selena Gomez: "We're both too busy, but I wish him well. True Friends do not let your friends or relatives are in the middle. If you can not trust someone, then you can not be friends with them. " On your summer plans: "I have really looking forward to the tour begins, and I hope this may be with some of my friends. I think it would be the best ever!"
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment