Photo Gallery - Selena Gomez will pay tribute to Britney Spears

6:25 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Having flown to the Big Apple yesterday, Selena Gomez made ​​his big arrival at EdSullivan Theatre in New York on Monday (March 14) afternoon.


Promoting his new songs, the lovely star of "Wizards of Waverly Place" arrived on set torecord an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" program that will air onWednesday 16 March at 23:30 by chain CBS.

The visit to "Late Show" comes just when it was announced that Miss Gomez is planningsomething special to your next summer concert tour.

The actress and singer, age 18, said on the show from Ryan Seacrest, "I want it to besomething big, where my fans feel like they are a party in which I'll sing my songs andmake a lot of covers . I want something really fun ... Let's do a tribute to Spears, and I'mvery excited about it. "

Recalling the first concert of Britney attended, Selena said: "We were more than happywith my cousin. His tour shirt and a glowstick and felt as if it were the highlight of my life. Ifelt like I was in the clouds " .


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment