Justin Bieber on "Valentine's Day: New Year's Eve?!

11:27 AM Publicado por Anonymous

Justin Bieber could be the star of 'New Year's Eve', the sequel to the movie "Valentine. "

justin-bieber-new-years-eve

Director Garry Marshall is trying to get Justin in the cast of the film. He told MTV: "I heard them referred to Justin Bieber. I have no idea who he is, but I'm sure we will. I have a script. I did a rewrite. We're rewriting it now. "

The veteran director also gave a preview of what will be the sequel: "It means that we will shoot in New York in September. is supposed to be a similar casting in the number of actors. It was written for it, but I hope that everyone is new, except that Hector Elizondo has to be in all my films. So he will play someone who does not recognize. "

"Happy to see Justin Bieber on screen?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment