Justin Bieber: "Mis fans no están obsesionadas"

8:42 AM Publicado por Anonymous

The international pop mega-star, Justin Bieber, do not believe their are some crazy obsessed fans despite the jostling that exist between them to see him perform live.
justin-bieber-zoo%20(33)_0_0_0
Justin told CNN: "There are too obsessed. You know, I think my fans support me a lot and I am glad to have fans like that. You know, I guess they do what they were born to do. It was very impressive and I am very happy to finally do what I love, "said Bieber. "I am very happy that I can travel the world and like I said, do what I enjoy doing."
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment