Miley Cyrus plans to marry Liam

7:40 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Miley Cyru is the cover of the Norwegian magazine TOPP and here what he said in the interview.

miley-cyrus-topp-girl

How were the kissing scenes with Liam?
"Not bad! Just be kind to the man who runs the lights! That's the trick to make the kisslook real, lol"

You'recoming him in real life ,what are some of the things you like about him ?
"He's very spontaneous and very relaxed. That's really comfortable. We have a goodchemistry too"

Are you a romantic girl?
"Not at all! I think those are typical things in a girl and are a little cheesy. I'm not reallyvery young at that."

What have you learned from your previous relationships?
"It hurts when it ends, obviously. But you make a lot of them, you learn a lot about yourself when you're in a relationship "

You are very much in love now, would you consider settling down and starting a familynow?
"Not at all. I hate to make plans for the future. I do not know what will happen later in mylife, or my boyfriend who will marry and with whom"

But do you have a plan for the future?
"Studying photography in London is anything I can do"

Do you really know what profession would you take?
"A wedding planner. That's really my dream job, but I could not do it, because I havenever a watch with me."

How do you identify with your character in The Last Song?
"Like Ronnie, I too I have a very close relationship with my family. Also, the loss that hasit, is something I relate too. I lost my best friend when I was 12, and thought it too muchto recreate the pain in the movie "

What have you learned from losing someone so close to yours?
"Never take what you have for animals. It is important to stop and think about your lifefrom time to time. I have much to be thankful"

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment