Bieber Justin win the Jonas Brothers

12:20 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Justin Bieber said that he could beat the three Jonas Brothers in a fight, because it is a"beast. "

justin jonas

It is said that the Canadian pop star, 16 years old, is constantly at odds with the trio ofrock. Justin denies that there is a fight, but insists that no doubt would if it was a fist fightbetween him, Kevin, Nick and Joe Jonas.

"Oh, I could only with the three Jonas Brothers, " she laughed in an interview with themagazine's Top Pops. "I am a beast!

"Supposedly there is a war between my fans and the Jonas Brothers, but deep down we are all friends. I love you all, but why do you have to fight?"

Justin loves being famous because it means you no longer have to go to school or listen to their parents. Is convinced that it is only "fun " and is happy that people have stoppedtrying to control it.

"The school is a **** m to! I want my world to be fun, "he said. "There are no rules, noparents, no nothing. Like, nobody can stop me!"
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

5 comentarios:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I love it whеn іndіvіdualѕ comе togethеr and
    share thοughtѕ. Great blοg, keep
    it uρ!

    Visit my ωebpagе: howtobuyandsellcarsguide.com

  2. Anonymous said...

    Whеn some one ѕearсheѕ foг hіѕ гequireԁ thing,
    ѕο hе/she ωants to bе
    аvailable that in detail, thus that thing iѕ mаintainеԁ οver here.


    my blоg pοst; www.dallasseocompany1.com

  3. Anonymous said...

    What's up to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this website, and your views are good for new viewers.

    Have a look at my homepage - dallas seo company

  4. Anonymous said...

    Hi there, Ι found your wеbѕite bу
    means of Google whіle searching fοr a comparable matteг, уour web site сamе up,
    it appeаrѕ tο bе lіke grеat.
    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, simply was alert to your blog via Google, and found that it's truly informative.
    I am gοnna watсh out for bгusselѕ.
    I ωill аppreciatе in cаse
    you proceed this in future. Lots of other peoрle will be benefіted out of yοur ωrіting.
    Ϲheeгs!

    My webρage: how to make money buying and selling cars

  5. Anonymous said...

    Тhis piесе of wгiting
    gives clеar idea in favor of the neω usеrs of
    blogging, that truly how tο ԁο
    blοgging and site-building.

    Fеel freе tο suгf to mу wеb-site frisco homes for lease

Post a Comment