Billy Ray Cyrus: "I Could Have Been a Better Father

5:03 PM Publicado por Anonymous

This has been a busy year for Billy Ray Cyrus, which included divorce and an explosiveinterview with GQ, but now he says things are returning to normal.


The singer and actor told the press that his failures as a husband and father due to their inability to cope with his fame and led to an unstable family situation.

"I wanted to be a father but also a friend with my children. It was a great playmate. In other words, teach [my children] to camp and build campfires and ride a motorcycle,riding, and many things were so much fun . It was very good at it. "

"But it was good to sit with them to review algebra or science. So I look back and say,'You know what? Maybe I could have been a better father'. "

Cyrus said: "You know, when you get into this industry and ... do not seem so difficult at that time. However, fame is dangerous."
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment