Justin Bieber received New Year with his family

3:05 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Deciding to take things easy for one of the biggest nights of the year, Justin Bieber said he plans to relax at home with his family.


The singer of "Baby" told MTV News, "For New Year I will be very quiet. I'll just be withmy family. I'll just be with them and relax, because I've been going, going, goingeverywhere during the last three years. "

Wishing their fans a happy holiday, Biebs recently tweeted, "So enjoy the holidays.much fun life is too short. At least that's what I say."

Happy holidays to you too Justin and all his fans!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment