Katy Perry wants to go to the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton

2:41 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Even in the UK with their European tour, Katy Perry was spotted leaving the Lowry Hotelin Manchester, England on Tuesday (March 22).


The singer of "California Gurls" looked flirty in a pastel colored dress with a blue jacketand plastic-rimmed glasses.

And though she has not received the invitation to the grand wedding of Prince Williamand Kate Middleton, next month, Katy still keeps the hope of attending.

Miss Perry told reporters: "I'm not invited but, am I going to be there? Yes, I'd definitelylove to be in the wedding."

Katy also confessed love English cuisine. "I love the food here. I go up a few kilos hereis that as baked beans, potatoes and grilled foods. I ate a Shepherd's pie and loved it. It was delicious."


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment