Miley Cyrus in the Rock Mafia Twitter

2:57 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Miley Cyrus adopted by the Twitter account of Rock Mafia to tell their fans that has tocommunicate with them will make it there.


However, Miley wrote the following message a little later to clarify any misunderstanding:"I wanted to make clear that I have not twitter. I'm just using the RM account. The fans are the best way of inspiration. I love you always x MC. "

If Miley Cyrus wants to communicate with their fans via Twitter, why not create your ownbest feature and not using the RM (Rock Mafia)? How strange!

Would you like Miles Twitter again? If (super), No (regular), I would not care if you return(next)
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment