Selena Gomez: "I do not want to be famous for my appointments"

8:05 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Selena Gomez seems fun during the photo shoot for the Daily Mail News in London.

selena001

The gorgeous actress and singer, 17 years old, talked about his love for his parents, hisfriendship with the young actors and Judy Garland.

On the role of parents Mandy and Brian, "I consulted with them on everything I do, mostlybecause my mom is my manager. She is someone who loves me and wants the best forme. So while I'm living this life and I have wonderful opportunities, yet I have my parentswith me to say 'no'. "

On his love for Judy Garland: "Judy was the only reason I became an artist. I startedcollecting his records and biographies written about her. I regret not having known her."

About to be dating someone from Hollywood: "My ideal would not be known by theperson with whom I am going, because in the end is all I know. It is difficult, becausepeople are curious about who is in my life But I want to be known for my work. And I never want to look like something different or better to someone else. If I go to eat at a small restaurant, I will. If I go without makeup no matter what I seem, I will. "

selena002
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment