Selena Gomez is "Round and Round"

6:35 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Selena Gomez Facebook took today to give his fans an update on his film "MonteCarlo", her clothing line "Dream Out Loud," and give details of their second album cn his band The Scene!. This is what Miss Gomez wrote:

Selena-Gomez round and round

"Hi all, seems to have been so long since I said 'hi all' the last time. I hope everyone iswell. All well with the movie here, enjoy it a lot during the filming of this and making newfriends while continue with the shooting. I have some photos that I have not had theopportunity to download but as soon as I can, I'll be uploading some of them. Of course, I have a lot of updates, but one is a little more exciting than the rest this time. I'm sure youhave seen that the DOL website has been launched! I have some news also on thesecond disc ...

On 18 June will be the premiere of "Round and Round", the first single from their second album on Radio Disney. June 20 is the premiere music video for "Round and Round"onDisney Channel (estoaré shooting the video this weekend in Budapest). On June 22"Round and Round"will be available for download on iTunes. Our second album (still unnamed) will be released on ... September 28! "

"Impatient to hear the songs of the second album by Selena Gomez?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment