Taylor Swift shopping in London

3:03 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Taking advantage of some downtime, Taylor Swift was seen in the antique shops ofNotting Hill in London on Tuesday (March 22) morning.


The singer of "Should've Said No" looked lovely with a black cap, a white shirt and blackcombined with a black jacket and jeans.

Last night, Taylor came out with his band for a meal at Benihana Japanese Steakhousein Kings Road, wearing a sexy red dress.

And during his appearance on The One Show ", Taylor was moved after seeing picturesof herself singing the national anthem when he was 11 years old.

Miss Swift shared, "I'm petrified Oh my God, I was terrified! There were 20,000 peoplethere. I'm from Pennsylvania, and was very nervous because I knew all my classmates were seeing. Obviously, I was so terrified, but it's fun able to look back and think thatactually it was 10 years ago. Wow! "


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment