Taylor Swift talks about his parents

11:53 AM Publicado por Anonymous

In a recent interview with J-14, Taylor Swift said that the greatest fear of his life isdisappointing their parents.

taylor-swift

Miss Swift said: "My parents have always been very respectful with me, so I've alwaysbeen very friendly with them too. My worst fear has always been defrauded, is by them and not me for evil to them. "

Taylor also spoke about his compositions: "When I finish a song, I sometimes think, 'I must be the only person who has ever felt that way, right?". One may be afraid of many things, but we go on anyway .
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment