Zac Efron at the People's Choice Awards 2011

10:31 AM Publicado por Anonymous

Zac Efron shows off his award at the People's Choice Awards 2011, held at the NokiaTheatre LA Live in Los Angeles on Wednesday (January 5) at night.


The actor, 23-year-old said in his speech on stage, "Many thanks to everyone. I just wantto say it's an honor to be nominated with my contemporaries under 25 years, many ofwhom are friends, I and respect very much. That's a great honor. "

"Making movies at the moment is a little crazy. There are all sorts of ups and downs and do not know where you're headed, but I mean that the best is the sense of connection I have with the fans ... with you. That's what this moment means to me. It's sublime, "saidZac.




  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment