Actress Demi Lovato: "I am a role model"

9:38 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Demi Lovato is seriously when making an appearance on Ellen DeGeneres show, a program that will air on Tuesday (September 20).


The singer and actress, age 19, spoke to Ellen about the treatment that saved his life.

"It was a disaster," said Demi, "I went from being the highlight of my career, many thingswere going great in my life and then suddenly, my personal life was crumbling at incredible speeds. Reaching the point end of collapse changed my life forever, but I'm glad it happened because otherwise he would never have entered treatment. Do notknow if I would be alive today. "

Showing signs of modesty, Demi also added: "There needs to be a perfect role model, for the first time in my life I really feel like one."

Demi is for you ¿a perfect model to follow? Yes (Super), I'm a fan, but not (regular), I'm not a fan of it (below)
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment