All ex love with Harry Styles

8:25 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Harry Styles, who is currently single, told The Sun that has been a Don Juan and has hadmany girlfriends.


The Direction cuerito One said: "I had some girlfriends everywhere when I was very young, but I had a real girlfriend until I was 12 years."

"Then I went out with a girl named Emilie, and I realized how young we were to be together. She's still a great friend today. I also met a girl named Abi. I guess you couldsay she was my first girlfriend , with whom all things were pretty serious. "
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment