The beautiful Demi Lovato: passing a Night at the Crave Cafe

9:28 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Demi Lovato elusive eyes when leaving a dinner at the Crave Cafe in Sherman Oaks, California, on Wednesday (September 28) evening.



The singer Demi Lovato, 19 years old, recently spoke to MTV about the feeling of his new album, Unbroken.

"It's not at all unpleasant. I grew up and my fans. I'm just a girl, but I'm not a woman. I'm at that stage of transition, trying to figure out where I am. So I'm letting it manifest, as well as my fans, "he shared.

In case you missed it, check out Demi Dancing With the Stars. She performed her hit, "Skyscraper".




  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment