Demi Lovato comes with "a vengeance"

8:33 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Demi Lovato smiles at Robin Roberts of ABC, he offers an exclusive interview with GoodMorning America on Monday morning (September 19) in New York.


The actress, 19 years old, shared in his interview about his new album, "The inspirationbehind my new music was getting back to the rhythm of things - in music and in everything."

Demster added: "I've taken a lot of free time during the last year and now I'm back in the game with a vengeance and I'm ready. And I'm Unbroken (intact)."

What do you mean Demi with that? It is rumored on a revenge on her ex-boyfriend, JoeJonas, or a revenge on everyone who does not believe in it last year.

What do you think?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment