Louis Tomlinson: "Harry cooks for us"

1:33 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Louis Tomlinson, One Direction, Harry revealed that Styles has assumed the role of 'mother' in his new home: "I ​​have just moved into a flat with Harry, and every day I have had cereal or takeout. I do not cook much. I guess I should start doing it, but Harry is so good in the kitchen that I do not need. "


Harry said: "I can make a great plate of tacos, which are the favorite homes. I cookedmany of them to Louis, and seems to like a lot, so I'm tomnando as a great compliment.I'm sure he would say that if they were not rich. "
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment