Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins in the UK - No Escape

10:20 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Charms for the occasion, Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins were seen at the UK premiere of "No Escape" on Monday (September 26).


The cuerito of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" and his lovely co-star arrived at theBFI IMAX in Waterloo, London, England, to meet fans and the press that was waitingimpatiently.

In the film, Taylor shared that was the character who encouraged him to accept the role:"My dream is to challenge myself in different roles, and that's what attracted me."

And the process of filming was exhausting, but good. "We were filming from 8 pm to 6am. It was amazing. I am grateful to the fans - without them I would not be sitting here today."




  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment