Victoria Justice: Love and Music in the Girl's Life magazine

12:27 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Victoria Justice looks pretty in pink in the October / November 2011 Girl's Lifemagazine.

The actress, 18 years old, spoke with the magazine about cinema, music and boys.

On their participation in, Fun Size "I am very excited because I think a totally differentdemographic group will come to see me a whole new way. It's something I've been wanting to do for a long time."

On writing his next solo album: "I write things that really make people feel, they feel that travel with me through a song. I'm writing things that come from the heart and the different experiences I had. I pour really my heart and soul into the songs and give people an idea of ​​who I am. "

On relationships: "It never works if a person is suppressed. It is necessary tocommunicate. If a person does something that bothers you, you have to let them knowand if you are willing to change, you have to know that you can move on.'s The little things such as sending a text message saying 'I miss you' and stuff are pretty smart. I think that is what every girl and every boy wants in secret in a relationship. "
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment