The cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine Nicki Minaj

3:33 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Cosmopolitan Magazine Cover Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj heats the November cover of Cosmopolitan magazine, on sale from Tuesday (October 11).



The singer of "Super Bass", 28 years old, talked about where they see themselves in the next 5 to 10 years, among other things.

The rapper said, "I have hundreds of millions of dollars. Habré released five albums and I have an Oscar and Grammy. And then I will marry, and a couple of years after that, I'll be expecting a baby."

Have thoughts of suicide in the past: "I was with the doors in his face. I felt like nothing was working. Was out on my own, and thought it would have to return home. I felt like I was in a dead end . In a moment I thought 'what would happen but never wake up? ". that's how I felt. I asked God to make me famous to buy a decent house for my mother."

On her abusive father: "He destroyed, cried, watching us. Once my mother took a car and dragged by the hair for nearly two blocks. After that, I had a phobia of open doors. Wherever you I was with my mother, I made sure the door was closed as it was my only way to protect it. "

Cosmopolitan Magazine Cover Nicki Minaj - PHOTOS IMAGES


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment