Demi Lovato at the restaurant - Mexican in Los Angeles

1:54 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Initiating a week with a delicious dinner, Demi Lovato was spotted at the restaurant Casa Vega in Los Angeles on Monday (October 10) evening.



The beauty of "Skyscraper" combined made ​​a combination of white and black with a black hat, a black top with white stripes, a short skirt black, with stockings and black high-heeled boots.

On her new album Unbroken, Demi hired Jason Derulo singer for her song "Together".

Derulo explained: "The song is called" Together "and recorded it when I was in Miami. I'm very rarely in Miami and that I lived in Miami, but have not been there long, long time. But I think they knew that lived in Miami. A mutual friend called me and said, 'Hey, we're in the studio, Demi you want to record, and is here'. "

"I came to visit my grandfather for a day, so I went to study and at 3 am and we did. We were there until 9 am, but it was really cool."


Demi Lovato Pictures in Los Angeles





  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment