Demi Lovato & Wilmer Valderrama Halloween Party

3:24 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Living the spirit of autumn, Demi Lovato attended a Halloween party in Los Angeles over the weekend.



And it seems that the party got back in touch with the singer of "Skyscraper" with famous ex-boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama.

Demi and Wilmer, who split last June, appeared in a photo taken at the event and television producer Billy Clarke tweeted about seeing them both in the party.

Clarke wrote: "It was great to see you all tonight @ Willyville @ ddlovato. Will, I hope we see this week. I could not tell, I had to see my @ ShariShort11".

And after this, whether it is talking about a reconciliation between Demster and Wilmer.

Would you like these two are reconciled and are dating again? Yes (Super), No (regular), I do not care, I'm no fan (below)
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment