Facebook Videos - Joe Jonas

1:36 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Joe Jonas: Videos Facebook
------------------------------------

Joe Jonas has been sharing some videos with her fans on Facebook, and you can see below.



in
Joe Jonas On Facebook


Meanwhile, Joe Jonas would love to return to Broadway. "I did years ago, was on Broadway doing 'La Boheme', which is a very interesting opera. I always promised I would not be in opera or Broadway, but I ended up doing it. I would love to see me again if I find a role perfect for me, maybe with another actor or musician. "


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment