Joe Jonas: "The One Direction are spectacular"

10:58 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Joe Jonas met with the guys from One Direction at the Teen Awards 2011, and talked about it earlier this month. However, Disney rocker was talk of the boys again.



Joe Jonas said: "I'm enjoying the work of these guys. I met them at the awards and were very pleasant. I'm really happy for them, are spectacular.

I think they're doing a great job and all his songs are excellent, definitely see myself listening to more of their songs. "

Joe Jonas, who has been promoting his solo album in Europe, said he enjoyed the overall European music. "The current European music is incredible. It's definitely getting better and better."

Perish that Joe was impressed with the talent of these five British boys.

Would you like Joe and One Direction sing a song together? Yes (Super), No (regular), I do not care, I'm not a fan (next)
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment