Justin Bieber: Billboard Cover

1:20 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Justin Bieber looks lovely on the cover of the latest issue of Billboard, on newsstands Oct. 31.



This is what the singer, 17 years old, had to share with the readers of the magazine.

On record with Mariah Carey 'All I Want For Christmas Is You': "Yes, that was difficult. But in the end was very good."

About supporting his hometown: "I remember growing up not having a lot, especially at Christmas time. We had to get some things in the food bank, so that one of the charities that are helping the food bank in my city. I want every one of my fans feel they are helping the world in some way. And encourage them to do that is a good thing I can do as a thank you for all that God has given me. "

Justin's manager, Scooter Braun, Fame Justin compares to that of the Beatles: "All the hype and people running down the street screaming make you lose the opportunity to say that this started in music. This album allows the music speak for itself. I do not want to make comparisons, but there was a band during the British invasion had girls screaming for them. I think you know who I'm talking about. "
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment