Kevin Jonas: "I'm Sorry" with Joe Jonas in New York

10:17 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Joe Jonas completes his joint tour with Jay Sean U.S. and JoJo's special guest on Thursday (October 6) with a concert in New York.



Joe had a special surprise in store for that night: a visit from his brother Kevin Jonas, who took the stage to support Joe on guitar when he played his hit "I'm Sorry".

"# NYC you were the best. It was the best way to end the tour. My brother Kevin took the stage with me. I love you New York!" Wrote Joe after his performance.

"Great night with @ joejonas stage," said Kevin meanwhile.All that was missing was Nick and the party total!.

Do you miss seeing the Jonas Brothers on stage together?

Pictures of Kevin Jonas - New York concert in 2011









Video: Joe Jonas - I'm Sorry (NYC)

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment