Miley Cyrus: Kurt Cobain in Studio City

2:01 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Miley Cyrus looks like a goddess, wearing a Kurt Cobain, when he stops to chat with a friend, on Saturday afternoon (October 8) in Studio City, California.



The actress, 18 years old, has just returned from a trip home to Nashville, taking time off from the exhausting trip.

Miley also just returned from his second trip to Haiti with the Starkey Hearing Foundation.

"This second mission to Haiti was so shocking to me as the first. I grew up with music and could not imagine what it would be for me and my brothers could not hear the magic of music. It's something that had such an influence in my life . I just want everyone to enjoy a sound, as planned, "shared Miley after visiting children suffering from deafness in the Caribbean country.

Miley Cyrus dress






  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment