Photos of Demi Lovato: Selena Gomez and Kim Kardashian are my only BFF

9:24 AM Publicado por Anonymous

She spent more weeks in treatment at the end of 2010, and in that time, Demi Lovato realized those were his only true friends.



In a recent interview, Miss Lovato said the only two people he considers friends are Selena Gomez and Kim Kardashian, who were the ones that were there when she needed it most.

"I feel there are some people who claim to be friends because you talk to them on Twitter or text messages, but for me are the people who were there when I went into treatment," said Demi to Billboard.

"And those people who called me every day to inquire about my health when I was there was Selena Gomez and Kim Kardashian. Those two girls are the world to me. And they're looking after me."

They said so much when Demster was in treatment, but she now told the whole truth now.

Opinions ...? Leave a review:)
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment