Pixie Lott "What Do You Take Me For" Official Video

1:50 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Pixie Lott seems to enjoy much in the official video for their song "What Do You Take Me For".

Pixie Lott What Do You Take Me For ft. Pusha T


The singer, 20 years old, wrote on his official website on the next album, Young Foolish Happy: "I hope you're having a good weekend. I'm very excited and could not wait for you all to know that I have finally the title of my new album. Thanks for all your suggestions in recent weeks, that was very nice of you. After reviewing the suggestions, I decided to call the album 'Young Foolish Happy'. "

Young Foolish Happy will be released on November 7.

What do you think of the new video of Pixie Lott?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment