Rihanna poses nude in Esquire

1:58 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Rihanna poses as God brought the world in the November 2011 cover of Esquire magazine, on sale on Sunday (October 16).



The beautiful singer of "We Found Love" 23-year-old was named by the magazine as the sexiest woman this year.

Whether you live in his bus while on tour: "I love going to hotels when I'm on tour. I like being on the bus. I can sleep, shower, only I have to go to the headquarters every day. I exercise. I have a coach. Therefore, I train always, always. "

About what you eat on tour: "I'm very difficult when it comes to food. I do not like to try new things. When I came to America, had so many different cultures. I have not acquired a taste for many things. But, hey, Jay-Z made ​​me eat squid. "

What you think of the

Rihanna Nude Photo?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment