Selena Gomez is my younger sister - Taylor Swift

1:34 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Kidd Kraddick said Taylor Swift Selena Gomez is like my sister. I never had a real sister, much less a relationship with someone. It's really incredible to have her with a friend for so long. We met when I was 17, now I have 21, and about to turn 22, it's amazing how, despite having lived many things, our friendship remains strong and we are so close.



Taylor panic if you do not write a song, leaving a few weeks: "The idea of not writing a new song is the scariest thing in the world to me. It's one of my biggest fears and start to feel things every time they spend two weeks without writing a song. "

Friendship Like Selena and Taylor?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment