Selena Gomez: love gives advice to his fans

9:21 AM Publicado por Anonymous

Fulfilling your desire for delicious pancakes, Selena Gomez made ​​a visit to an IHOP restaurant in Studio City on Thursday (September 29).



The beautiful actress and singer of "Wizards of Waverly Place" joined a friend on his way to the famous chain, while the paparazzi photographed from a distance.

In a recent interview, Selena gave her some advice about female fans to be themselves rather than change in a relationship.

"The only thing I always tell my fans is that it is simply not worth it to be someone you're not. I've made ​​a lot of guys who liked me before, it's easy to want to be what they want to be. but in the end it just was not nice and I felt terrible. Now, I am very simple and I am myself. "


Photos of the beautiful Selena Gomez



  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment