Selena Gomez Rap: MTV EMAs 2011

9:48 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Selena Gomez has a crisis of identity in the new promotion extended to the next MTV EMA's 2011.



The talented singer and actress, 19 years old, recently spoke with THR about his involvement as the host of the MTV Europe 2011, "With the promotion we've released, I'm more or less saying which direction we take. We are going to have fun I see a lot and doing things I never thought I would. "

The MTV EMAs 2011 will be held November 6 in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

What do you think of the new development? I loved it (Super), is in some (regular), nothing happens (next)
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment