Taylor Lautner is Gay?

9:48 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Taylor Lautner I'm Gay
-------------------------------------
Taylor Lautner recently had dinner with the film director Gus Van Zant and writer Dustin Lance Black, both of which have made his homosexuality public, and GQ Australia asked if he was gay.



Obviously, Taylor denied such rumors, saying, "No, definitely not. I think they know I'm heterosexual. But they're older kids, and are quite fun. It was no coincidence that a writer, director and actor have been in dinner. "

Do you think Lautner is gay? No (Super), I have my doubts (regular), Yes (next)
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment