Taylor Lautner: Photoshoot for GQ Australia

10:35 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Taylor Lautner appears on the cover of the October / November issue GQ Australia.




This is what the star of No Escape, 19 years old, shared with readers of the magazine:

On dealing with fame: "I'm not saying something that bothers me, however, sometimes becomes frustrating. During the time of frustration, you say, 'OK. Why am I frustrated?'m Doing what I love." but sometimes you feel you have to do what you do. "

About his love for cars (recently bought an expensive Mercedes-Benz AMG SLS): "As you know, I've been driving the same car [a BMW Series 5] during the past four years. But I've always been a fan of big cars. and I always went to the dealer and I drooled when I saw them. always had my eye on this car. and had a long time to even consider having a car like that. it's a childhood dream. "

The best photos of Taylor Lautner



  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment