That Miley Cyrus diet when sick?

1:45 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Liam Hemsworth Miley Cyrus takes care when sick
------------------------------

In recent days, the teen pop goddess, Miley Cyrus, has been very ill, as she herself made ​​known on Twitter.



And Miley raised this photo with the food you are eating to improve your health, which are being prepared by her boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth.

Next to the photo, Miss Cyrus wrote: "Sick in bed. I do not know what to do without Liam, Lila, and Floyd."

"I just woke up from a long nap. I'm still sick and I feel dizzy. But I feel better. Thanks LiLi," he wrote in another tweet.

We better soon, Miley!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment