Amy Winehouse & Nas: Like Smoke

10:25 AM Publicado por Anonymous

Amy Winehouse & Nas: Like Smoke

She could have left this world, but Amy Winehouse's legacy lives with his new single "Like Smoke", accompanied by Nas.



The first posthumous album track Winehouse, Lioness: Hidden Treasures, debuted on Hot 97FM, with Amy singing on a Motown backbeat, while Nas put a touch of lyrical fury to the mix.

Winehouse sings: "I never wanted you to be my man / I just need your company. Do not want to get dependent on / Your time Then lose the way you love me / Like smoke, I hung around".

From there, Nas begins, "It's not a movie, this is not a script or Proofread / I'll spit Some dumb fools and untruths to groupies / Fun to punctuate, Declare the funds I make ... Like a polygamist, with a twist / Will I marry again? Maybe, I guess / I hold the lady's interest, I just me / The love scholar, the teacher's pet she. "

Amy's version of version of "Our Day Will Come" has also seen the light of day. Lioness: Hidden Treasures will be released on December 6.

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment