Demi Lovato: Halloween at Universal Studios

10:34 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Demi Lovato, dressed all in black, is preparing to enter the Universal Studios Hollywood Horror Nights, Sunday night (October 30) in Universal City, California.



The actress and singer, 19 years old, seemed very rushed and that quickened his pace when he saw the paparazzi and just greeted with a shy smile.

Demi has felt healthier and happier than ever. "My fans are wondering how I'm going ... And let me tell you I'm fine ... I'm going incredibly well!:!) Happier and healthier than ever," wrote the singer of "Skyscraper".

Demster said: "Do not call yourself a fan unless you support my happiness and my health. That to me is much more important than my career."


Photos of Demi Lovato on Halloween

Photos of Demi Lovato on Halloween at Universal Studios



  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment