Justin Bieber's baby Mariah reconosera Yeater?

4:22 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Justin Bieber Mariah denies knowing Yeater

Justin Bieber smiles at the crowd on his way to The Today Show, on Friday morning (November 4) in New York.




The singer, 17 years old, has left the record straight on allegations that Mariah had a son by Yeater, 20 years old ..

Justin said: "I say that none of the allegations are true.'ve Never met this woman. I know I'll always be a goal, but will never be a victim."

"@ Todayshow thanks for letting me clarify things. What is real are my fans ... this album ... and this charitable act. Boy, I'll see the 23" Justin tweeted after the show.

All proceeds to produce the album Justin Christmas, Under the Mistletoe, will go to Justin's charity program, The Believe Charity Drive, directly benefiting the charities that are doing a different world.Incredible!

Do you think Justin?


1. Yes, if I trust him (Super)
2. I have my doubts even (regular)
3. No (below)
Pictures of Justin Bieber - Sexy







  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment