Michael Trevino naked shirtless for Bench Body

10:29 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Michael Trevino naked

Check out Michael Trevino modeling in underwear, shirtless, in this photo for Bench Body.



The Vampire Diaries actor, 26 years old, he modeled a variety of underwear for the campaign of the Philippine company.

"Yes, it is my first time I photographed in underwear," Michael said about the shooting. "It made me feel like I was almost completely naked."

"But I'm glad it's over and I can eat. I was on a strict diet before this shoot, and I can eat all the junk food they want," joked Michael.

What about Michael?


1. All the leather, perfect! (Super)
2. It is in some (regular)
3. It's okay, I do not find attractive (below)
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment