Miley Cyrus Birthday

9:50 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Miley Cyrus turns 19

The Blog of De Queen, Miley Cyrus, is serving 19 years now.


And one of the best friends Miles, Kelly Osbourne, told E!: "I see the same mental level as me, I also realize that Miley at 19 is still very fun. Because the girl is so pressure and has worked extensively in his life, I think sometimes people forget that she deserves fun too. "

My mission now is to make your birthday the best day of your life. I can not wait for that day, "said Kelly about the feast of Miles.

In the DP LOVE GODDESS Miley Cyrus, so we invite you to leave a greeting for the day of his birthday.Tell him better, which leaves your heart ... go!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment