Miley Cyrus Birthday

9:50 PM Publicado por Jhon Lenin

Miley Cyrus turns 19

The Blog of De Queen, Miley Cyrus, is serving 19 years now.


And one of the best friends Miles, Kelly Osbourne, told E!: "I see the same mental level as me, I also realize that Miley at 19 is still very fun. Because the girl is so pressure and has worked extensively in his life, I think sometimes people forget that she deserves fun too. "

My mission now is to make your birthday the best day of your life. I can not wait for that day, "said Kelly about the feast of Miles.

In the DP LOVE GODDESS Miley Cyrus, so we invite you to leave a greeting for the day of his birthday.Tell him better, which leaves your heart ... go!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment