News: The life of Taylor Lautner

9:57 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Taylor Lautner live two lives

Its fame makes it impossible to go unnoticed, so Taylor Lautner has been forced to separate their personal life to his career.


The actor who plays Jacob Black said: "I live two different lives. So when I'm just Taylor, I try to be myself, you know, I'm home with my friends, is great. It's a totally different life to this world twilight ".

"I know that sometimes when you want to go is difficult, but if I were to go out I meet a lot of people and would definitely make some friends."

And if somehow your ego starts to rise, people close Lautner help keep feet on the ground. "It's my family and my friends that I always bring to shore. I think there is some confidence and that important because we all grew up together, like the entire cast of the film. We've all had to overcome adversity together. We are like a team, and I think we really helped each other. "
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment